Monday, October 13, 2003

Both of my kitties are trying to sit on my lap again. It just doesn't work so well.

Friday night, Tony, Chris and I went to see Fatal Peril - it is the production that Lyam is/was in. It ended this weekend. UMO ensemble does a variety of avant-garde theater such as clown work. It's hard to explain, but it was unlike any theater experience I had ever had. The dialog was minimal yet the story was extensive. It was haunting and enthralling and I thank Lyam for giving us his last comp ticket so we could afford to go :-)

Saturday flew by as usual. I think I did productive stuff or something like that. Saturday night, I picked up Teresa and we met Tony and Chris to do a little bar hopping. We ran into some other people at Mercury and all ended up back at Tony's for a late-night party of sorts. Much silliness ensued and was fun as always.

Sunday was a very lazy day. Had brunch with Chris and Tony at Julia's on Capital Hill. I love me some brunch. And then, I ended up with a belly ache for a good part of the day so Tony took care of me cause he's a sweetie like that. We watched Buffy and that will usually always make me feel better. I chose not to go out to a birthday celebration since I wasn't feeling well.

It rained for a lot of this weekend and stuff. We had some really high winds on Sunday and that was pretty exciting. But, it seems that many spiders have taken refuge in my dry household. I am OK with a couple, but this many weirds me out. Plus, I've been finding those weird bites on me again. I think I'm going to have to do a little eviction later today.

No comments: