Thursday, October 30, 2003

According to Rob Brezsny, I'm supposed to dress like a relative for Halloween this year:

ARIES (March 21-April 19): You have two biological parents,
four grandparents, and eight great-grandparents. You wouldn't
be you if it weren't for those 14 people. The legacy they
bequeathed you played a major role in determining your talents
and flaws, your predilections and aversions. And this is a perfect
astrological moment to get to know them better. In fact,
deepening your connection to your family's history will provide
crucial clues as you seek to reinvigorate your tired old
perspectives on long-running dilemmas. Are you brave enough
to mutate your understanding of where you came from and
where, therefore, you belong? Halloween costume suggestion:
the ancestor who fascinates you the most.


I have an interview/testing with the agency that works with Microsoft in filling their administrative positions at 1:30 today. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I don't know how well I'm going to do on the PowerPoint since I haven't used it in a couple of years, but I'm going to read up on it before I go.

No comments: