Friday, October 24, 2003

Last night, we went over to Chris' to watch a couple of scary movies. The first was called Audition - it's Japanese. It was scary enough, but not nightmare-giving scary. There was one part that scared Tony so much that he hurt my hand from squeezing it so hard. Wussy ;-) The second movie, In the Mouth of Madness, wasn't scary. At all. It was pretty stupid like most American horror movies. We recently watched The Eye - it's Chinese. That was pretty scary. Are we watching all of these scary movies to prepare for Halloween? Maybe. I dunno.

We are going over to Teresa's tonight for a pumpkin-carving party. I honestly can't remember the last time I carved a pumpkin. I hope mine doesn't turn out awful. Tomorrow is the fashion show - I have to be there at 3:30 and the show doesn't even start until 10. It's going to be a long day and might be quite tiring, but I think it will be fun. I'll be modeling for Xenoware - I won't know the outfit until the show. Sunday will probably be a lazy recovery day because, you know, that's what Sundays are for.

No comments: