Monday, October 20, 2003

I had a nice, mellow weekend. On Friday, I took a little walk around Wallingford to take some pictures of the trees starting to change. You can see them here. Last week, it was very windy out and still was on Friday, but it wasn't raining. Friday night, I went over to Jose's so we could exchange TMBG stuff. We both lamented on how it was likely we aren't going to be able to go to the show in a couple of weeks since we are both jobless :( It happens. We'll just have to catch them next time. However, if I am gainfully employed by 11/2, we are so there. Friday was the first night I went to see Jose's new place and it is HUGE! He totally scored on finding a sweet place. He pays $45 a month more in rent than i do and his place is easily 3x the size of mine. And, it has a washer and dryer! *sigh*

Saturday and Sunday were warm and dry. On Saturday, Tony and I went for a motorcycle drive to the arboretum to take pictures. There were several people there to do the same. We had his camera - I'll have to find some time to get on his computer so I can add those pics to my gallery. That night, we went to Teresa's to hang out.

Sunday was a mellow day of not doing much. That's what Sundays are for, no?

It started raining again today. Heavy rain for this area. It makes me feel all cozy.

No comments: