Thursday, October 16, 2003

Where did all of my cookies go? I hate it when they disappear when I don't delete them.

It's very windy here. Yesterday, it rained hard (for Seattle) most of the day. Fortunately, it stopped enough for us to walk down to The Crocodile to see Edward Ka-Spel of the Legendary Pink Dots. Interesting show. It rained a little on us on the way home.

Tuesday, I went over to Teresa's after she got off of work. I made us some dinner and we watched the television. My week hasn't been too eventful. Spending time on the computer looking for jobs and posting my resume to job websites. It seems to take a lot of time.

It's so sad. I'm ready to get a job so I can spend money again. I am such the consumer and it makes me feel guilty. I mostly want/need new clothes. I really don't have many clothes for the weather up here. I spend much of my internet browsing time window shopping. Sad, sad.

I rearranged my room yesterday to get my bed out from under the windows. I could feel the cold air on my head at night. I'm still not done...I want to set up one of the corners for art projects. I think I'm going to move my dining table into my bedroom until I can afford a new table for art stuff. More stuff to buy.

Yes, I am a consumer but I'm not proud of it.

No comments: