Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Denial

I think I must be crazy for attempting to take classes, take the GRE, apply to grad school and plan a wedding in the next 6 months. Thinking about all of the things I'm going to have to keep track of gives me a little anxiety right now. I have weaned myself of my severe Type A personality traits and I'm going to have to revive them in order to do this. It can be done...I'm just hoping that Tony will still want to marry me after he gets a good dose of Type A Kris!

When I told Tony that I was going to have to put on my Type A hat, he was perplexed because he thought I already wore the hat. Poor guy...he hasn't seen anything yet! We did make a deal, though. If I get on his nerves because I attempt to take too much control and freak out when things don't go my way, I have to do something nice for him. He will then do something nice for me to help calm me down and bring me back to the normal world.

No comments: