Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Eeeviiilll in my Tummmmy!

I made a grave mistake today that I will regret for many hours. I accidentally consumed pig. We went to Whole Foods to pick up some lunch at the deli and I didn't read the complete ingredient list to one of the items I purchased - Creamy Polenta with Swiss Chard. I had eaten over half before a little cube of meat fell out. Ugh! Now I'm having to deal with severe nausea for the rest of the day. That's the last time I make that mistake!

1 comment:

betsy said...

ack! i was verbally vomiting to kik last night about how i detest some meat eating practices. but it is you dear kris who i should commiserate with on this...

i know how you feel. i ordered a fish taco in mexico and ended up also consuming mexican chicken. sigh... futhers my theory that it's no use eating that dirty bird because it doesn't TASTE like anything anyway!