Monday, February 27, 2006

Pink blossoms

This is the time of year for the cherry blossom trees to bloom. They line the street in front of our office. So pretty! I should bring my camera to work one day to take a picture.

I almost got everything done this weekend that I wanted to. OMG - I almost killed Natalie with a stripper pole on Friday night! Sunny just put in a spring-loaded pole in her living room for striparobics or whatever it is called. I was swinging around on it on Friday night when it fell! I landed right on Natalie and was sure I split her head open! Instead, the top of the pole just took a chunk out of Sunny's wall. Man, it freaked me out! Needless to say, Sunny is going to wait to use the pole until she can secure it better.

Saturday was fun times at Crystal. I wore my new helmut because now I'm going to practice better safety. Saturday night was more fun times at Julie's house.

Strangely enough, we couldn't really sleep in on Sunday. We did laze around for quite awhile. After lunch, I went to a hotel to check it out for Dad and then came home and started cleaning. Our place has gotten quite messy since we've been so busy. My productivity level was up where Tony's was down. He wore his pajamas all day long and watched TV! I still need to clean the fish tank, but that won't take too long. I love being productive. Speaking of, I should get back to work!

No comments: