Wednesday, March 01, 2006

And now for complaining!

I was most unproductive last night. I did get the fish tank partically cleaned, but that was it. Yesterday morning, I found our newest fish dead :( Can't figure that one out. We are addicted to watching past episodes of Veronica Mars. Tony has been downloading the episodes from online since season 2 hasn't been released on DVD yet.

Towards the end of the workday, I started experiencing a burning sensation down the back of my left leg. Although it feels like my sciatic nerve, it's a new sensation from what I have experienced in the past. It has continued to get worse and it is so distracting! Typically, my sciatica would be relieved by laying down. I can't figure out how to relieve this irritation. So annoying! I have an appointment with my chiropractor tonight - I'm hoping she can give me some advice.

No comments: