Friday, March 03, 2006

Credit is my friend

I start Accounting Fundamentals at the beginning of April - taking the online course. I'm still iffy on taking a course over the summer - the date the semester ends will determine if I do or don't. I may just use the summer to study & take the GMAT and hope for the best if/when I get into SU's MBA program. The thing that's nice about the program there is I can take a semester off and take an undergrad course if I feel like I don't have the knowledge I need to complete the graduate level course.

I bought our plane tickets to Tampa for Memorial Day weekend. We are flying out on the red-eye Thursday night and will be arriving Friday morning. I hope to visit Grandma if she's up for visitors. We are flying back Monday after Wedding Fun!

No comments: