Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I'm not Irish, but I did wear green today inadvertently. I forgot about the whole "wear green on St. Patrick's Day" until I was at Costco and overheard a conversation about it.

I had been plagued with a headache all day until recently. The hurt going away makes my weekend start much better! The plans: tonight, go to dinner at 22 Doors with Tony, Chris and Julie. Afterwards, we'll venture over to our house where Natalie will arrive and then we'll watch The Office and hang out. Tomorrow will be a very early morning since we are heading to Mt. Baker. After a day of snowboarding fun, Chris & Tony will head up to Vancouver for William's bachelor party and I'll head back to Seattle where I get the whole house to myself. What will I do?

Seriously - all of the peeps I hang out with regularly are out of town this weekend. I pondered hooking up with friends I only see once in awhile, but I decided to have quality alone time instead. What will I do? Who knows!

No comments: