Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Nervousness

Offer made and accepted. Start date: October 1, 2004.

I now must give my notice today and I am too nervous. I like Debbie. No one is expecting me to leave. They count on me.

My weekend was good. Cathy's b-day party was on Friday and it was muey fun. Saturday, we slept in and went to see The Village later that day. We stayed in Sat. night due to lack of funds. Amanda came over and we watched a movie that I do not recall the name of. Sunday was more of not doing much. We were meant to look at an apartment but chose not to after seeing the outside.

I made a plum crumble last night and it was a big hit. Sweet.

We are going to view another apartment tonight. I drove by it last night: it's a duplex - the house was built in 1910 and it looks very cool from the outside. Tony is so hard to please, though. He's kinda anti-duplex. The place is just a one-bedroom, but it's 1200 square feet. We'll see.

No comments: