Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Is it just me?

It seems that the world is in so much turmoil lately. Russia, Sudan, Iraq and more. It is so depressing to read the news every day. I want to take all of my friends and move to the mountains with no television or internet. *cry*

Last night, we went and saw Napoleon Dynamite. T'was funny. During the movie, my left hand started iching. When we got out of the movie, I noticed that it was swollen in a couple of places. Today, it is very swollen and ichy with a rash that is now moving up my arm. WTF?

Tonight, I go meet with Ralph who is one of the main investors in Millennium Pharmaceudicals to discuss a possible job working mainly with him. We are meeting to see how we relate and if we are on the same wavelength. Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well.

Why must they keep it so cold in here? Brrr! OK, back to work.

No comments: