Monday, August 30, 2004

Happies and Sads

Friday night sushi was excellent. Tony was very surprised with the avalanche tranciever and likes it muchly. After dinner, we went bowling! I still suck.

On Saturday, we went to brunch at B&O Espresso with Chris & Sol. We were disappointed in the food and service and will not be going back. Afterwards, Tony, Chris & I went and picked up my rad, new glasses and then we went to Bon-Macy's to pick up wedding presents. I then took off to get ready for Suzann & Mark's reception that started at 6. They had it at a place called Jillian's that is full of games and stuff. I hung out with Teresa & Robert; fun was had by all. After leaving there, I went over to Tony's and Amanda came over. We watched Ali G - the DVD Sunny gave Tony for his birthday. Funny stuff!

Sunday, we went to brunch with Chris at Broadway Grill before heading to Jessica's memorial. It was on the UW campus. I had never been there before; it is quite gorgeous! The service ended around 4/4:30 and I headed home for a bit before going back to Capitol Hill for her wake at the Mercury. We stayed there until around 9:30 and then went and picked up a movie to watch before heading to bed.

We've decided to apply for the huge apartment. Wish us luck!

No comments: