Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Needless to say, this weekend was emotionally draining.

Friday, I got off from work early to go to the endocrinologist. He's pretty sure I have hypothyroidism and will send me the test results and a prescription if necessary. Two viles of blood taken from my body. Damn vampires. Afterwards, I went to Tony's for a little bit. Chris and Ira were there. The mood was solomn of course. I hung out there for a little while before heading home to take care of my kitties and stuff. Tony ended up throwing an impromptu get-together. There have never been that many people in his apartment before. It was good for Chris since it's really difficult for him to be alone right now. It was a long night.

Saturday, we met Chris and Sunny for brunch at Crave. Afterwards, we went to the fish store and bought new fishies for Tony's tank along with some wood. It looks veddy nice. We laid around for the rest of the afternoon and were thinking about going out for sushi when Eric called and invited us over to bbq and stuff. We went over there and bbq'd some lovely blackened catfished and corn and had a good time playing pool and air hockey. They had only invited me, Tony and Chris and it was good not to have so many people around.

Sunday, we went and looked at an apartment before meeting up with Chris for brunch at Cafe Flora. Afterwards, the three of us met Natalie and Evgenia at Greenlake for some frisbee and hanging out in the park. Tony & I took off to get stuff taken care of including dinner at Blue C Sushi. That night, we went over to Chris' for a movie. At one point during the day, Chris turned to me and said, "you know you don't have to hang out with me all the time." Well, duh! I think he forgets how much time we spent together before he started dating Jessica and feels like we spent so much time with him out of obligation.

I skipped the gym on Monday and went over to Tony's so we could go drive by a couple of houses. One of the houses was adorable but, moving into a house means cost of living goes up. It's so tempting, though, but no way I could afford it with my current income. We aren't in a rush to find a place and still have time to contemplate how much we want to spend each month. We then went for a quick dinner before I headed home.

It was terribly hot and humid yesterday and my sinuses are hurty. Bleh.

No comments: