Monday, August 16, 2004

Ta-Da

I am too sleepy today for no good reason. Ptttth.
It's a little chilly here! Yay!
I went glasses shopping this weekend and found a pair of rad frames. When the guy called my insurance, they said "20% off" when I was told by my employers that we have the best coverage. My employers were wrong :( Oh well. I'm having to spend money like I actually have it.

Friday night: Went to Amanda's and watched Margaret Cho: Revolution. That is one funny lady. Oh and we went to sushi beforehand.

Saturday: looked at an apartment that was ugly and then went to brunch with Chris at Saint Cloud's. Afterwards, went glasses shopping and then napped for a bit before going to see Garden State. It's a sweet movie. I made us some fajitas for dinner and then Sunny, Amanda & Chris came over to Tony's to hang out for a bit before heading to the club.

Sunday: slept in and then went to a bbq at Julie's house in celebration of Douglas' birthday. I then went home for a bit to Get Stuff Done like laundry and bills. Later, I went over to Tony's and we watched The Bourne Identity.

And that was my weekend. Ta-Da. No, I didn't finish my resume or sell those cds or do that other stuff I told myself I was going to do but oh well. I've got a trip to get ready for now.

No comments: