Thursday, August 26, 2004

I love salad!

The trip to Southern California was great. My nephew is the most adorable, squirmy baby EVER! I'm so looking forward to seeing him grow up.

Tony realized that San Diego really isn't that bad. He still doesn't like L.A., though.

Also, I FINALLY GOT MY DEPOSIT BACK FROM THE PLACE IN CULVER CITY!!!! Woot!

We went and looked at the huge 2-bedroom yesterday. From the way it is laid out, it looks like it used to be 2 separate apartments. The decor has not been updated in years, but it has been kept up well. There are things we don't like about it, but I think we like it overall just because it's so HUGE. 1400 square feet!!! We'll continue looking around to see if we find a perfect place.

Something may be happening on the job front and that's all I'm saying 'cause I don't want to jinx anything.

Today is Tony's birthday! Yay! I'm taking him out to dinner and then we are doing a friends celebration tomorrow of sushi & drinks. I hope he likes what I got him.

Oh yes: the pills work. I didn't realize how crappy I felt before until I had several days of not feeling crappy. Go me!

I went to the dentist yesterday to have a yucko filling. My jaw still hurts from the stupid novicaine shot. They also did this bleaching thing that sucked. Never again.

No comments: