Wednesday, August 18, 2004

It costs a lot of money to be healthy

I like my body to function properly. I really, really do. But damn does it cost a lot of money that I don't have.

- I've been going to the chiropractor for about a month now. For a few weeks, it was 3x a week. Now it's down to 2x a week. My co-pay is $10 each visit.

- The trip to the endocrinologist was $10 co-pay. I received the invoice for the lab tests: $122. 3 month supply for the medication: $15.

- Trip to the dentist last week didn't cost me anything, but I have to go back next week to get a filling: $65.

- My eyecare insurance only covers 20% hardware. New, rad glasses: $250.

I'm trying not to stress about money too much. Along with spending lots on medical stuff, there are several b-days this month, trip to SoCal and 3 weddings and 2 trips to Vancouver. OK, gotta stop even thinking about it. I'm gonna cry. I really need to make more money just to do any of this stuff. Deeper into debt, here I go!

No comments: