Thursday, August 05, 2004

Last night, Ms. Martha from NYC was in town. We had a little get-together even though Stine was still in recovery from her surgery. In attendance: Me (duh), Tony, Sandi, Jim, Darius, Stine, Lyam, Jose', Martha & Doug. Stine & Lyam are housesitting for a friend who has a condo by the piers downtown. Veddy nice. We ate yumtastic food, drank ze vino, and chatted it up. Good times, good times. I will post the pictures as soon as I can. After leaving, I was so freaking tired it hurt. I hate feeling like that. I kinda feel like that today. Plus, I'm uber bored.

Going to SoCal in a couple of weeks! Plane tickets purchased - check. Car reserved - check. Hotel reserved - not check. Leaving Aug. 18 and returning on the 22nd. Rockin!

Next weekend = Portland
Weekend after = SoCal
Weekend after that = Suzann's wedding
Weekend after that = Lorian & Douglas' wedding and then Vancouver for Pixies show
No plans for the two weekends after that YET
Sept 23rd = Dad & Carolyn are coming into town. I'll be driving them up to Vancouver on the 25th.

We are talking about going to NYC for Halloween. How fun would that be?! For Thanksgiving, we're talking about going to Utah to visit Tony's family.

This weekend, I hope to Get Stuff Done. I need to go get new glasses. It's ridiculous. My current ones fall off my face. I also need to dye my hairs. Next Tuesday is the photo shoot for Juliet's new line.

Work is calling. Too bad it bores me to tears. /complaining

No comments: