Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Things

My sciatica has been bothering me something fierce lately. I was so hoping the chiro treatments would fix that. :(

The trees in front of my office building are already changing color. Apparently, they turn early.

The apartment we viewed last night is beautiful. We are going to apply for it. Keep your fingers crossed for us, okay? I really think it is going to be as close to perfect as we can get while still staying in our price range.

The giving of the notice of resignation went well. It was announced to all today at a company meeting. I have received many 'congratulations' and it is nice. No more anxiety about that!

Tonight, I go visit Stine and her computer to get her up and running again.

Tomorrow night, Tony & I go to Teresa's to hang out with her and Robert.

Weekend plans are still up in the air. There is a wedding in Wenachee, but Tony hasn't decided if we are going yet.

No comments: