Thursday, September 09, 2004

the Pixies rocked!!!

I don't recall what I did last Friday. I think we stayed in and watched movies or something.

Douglas & Lorian got married on Saturday. It was lovely. We were there until about 4:30pm. I dropped Tony & Amanda off and went home to nap. That night, we went to the Mercury to get our boogie on. Oh yeah. We went to Charlie's for dinner. I ordered the field roast philly cheesesteak. When I got my sandwich, I took a bite and realized, "Hey, this isn't what I ordered!" Instead, I was given a roast beef sandwich. Ugh. Fortunately, it didn't make me too sick.

Sunday started off with brunch at Charlie's with Tony, Chris, Scott, Jeremiah and Julie. We then jetted off to Ski Bonkers. I am now the proud owner of my very own snowboard, boots and bindings. I LOVE THEM! OK season, you need to start now! Afterwards, Tony & I went for sushi at Blue C. Yummers!

I did a whole lotta nothing on Monday.

On Tuesday, we left for Vancouver mid-afternoon and got there around 7pm. The Pixies show was crazy and wonderful and all kinds of good things. After the show, we went to a pub and ate crappy food and drank mediocre drinks.

Wednesday felt like Sunday. We drove back after lunch in lots of rain. Everyone was tired. It was an excellent 5-day weekend. And now I only have a two-day week! Sweet!

I'm meant to hear from Ralph today. I am anxious. I want the job now, please.

No comments: