Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Rebellion of the Lungs

Last night, I went to my first session of Bikram Yoga. It was like doing yoga on the absolute hottest day in the South. I can't remember the last time I sweated so much! And then I walked home in the rain. The cool, cool rain. It felt so nice. However, I don't think my lungs liked it at all. I started coughing last night and am still coughing. My lungs hurt. *cry* I suppose I could go to the store and find some medication to try to mask my symptoms.

I have been having a lot of back pain lately and have read that yoga is one of the best therapies to relieve said pain. Also, I think improving my strenth & balance will make me a better snowboarder.

Speaking of snowboarding, they are predicting steady snowfall all week long in the mountains. Mt. Baker received 24" yesterday!

Time for this cough to go away now.

No comments: