Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Wed Nes Day

The English language is a funny thing.

The side effects of the antibiotic have lessened as my body has gotten used to them. 3 more days left and then I'm off the hook!

We actually felt well enough to go out to dinner last night to one of our favorite local joints, 22 Doors. Last night was their first night of a new menu so that was fun. They have the best french fries ever! Come visit me and we'll take you there at least once.

Tonight, I am venturing to the UW campus for a MBA campus visit thing. I can't seriously consider going back to school until I find out more about the program! It makes me nervous, though. They only accept 50 students a year in the night program. Talk about competition! My guess is that I'll need some business prerequisits before I can even consider applying, so I need to find out who to talk to to figure that stuff out.

If I do get into the program, that means no social life or free time for me for 3 years. Yikes.

No comments: