Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Kale chips! Kale chips :p

I love me some kale. Being that it is one of nature's 'superfoods', I was excited to try this new way of making it that I found on Hungry Girl. Kale chips! Yes, it was too good to be true. I made some Kale Chips last night and they just tasted like burnt paper. So disappointing.

We had our inspection yesterday and everything went really well (as expected). Too bad my GMAT exam didn't go as well. I'm unsure if the score will be high enough to get into the program. Let's hope they don't make me wait too long to find out.

I forgot my camera yesterday so there are no new pictures of the place :(
Jenn - I asked about the fireplace and they are putting up tile all around it. We'll just have to wait and see!

It will be weird. We leave for our honeymoon this Saturday. As soon as we get back, we'll be doing our final walk-through and signing the paperwork. So exciting! Dustin's going to check in once in awhile to make sure they are progressing on schedule.

No comments: