Sunday, August 10, 2003

Do you see this? Do you see? I say I'm going to post daily and now I'm totally slacking! I'm not really slacking - I just haven't been home. I talked to Jenn on Friday and was telling her about how I wasn't going to make any plans for Saturday so I could stay home to clean and unpack. Later that afternoon I made plans. Went out to lunch and hung out with a friend on Capitol Hill. Came back home and left immediately to Sandi's. We went over to her friend's house to have dinner and watch the filming of this unusual comedy routine called "Puppetry of the Penis." It was strange and that's all I'm saying here. So yeah, I didn't get anything done in my place yesterday.

After work on Friday, I picked up Christine and we went to the opening night of "Action Movie, The Play." It's the new show that Lyam and Jose' are in and it was just too funny. Sandi and I are prolly going to go again after the show has been running for a little while.

Tonight, Teresa and I are going to the play "Point Break Live!". This should also be a funny one. Since it doesn't start until 8, I have time to actually work on my apartment. I also was out on Wednesday and Thursday, but I don't feel like typing all of the sordid details. I pretty much just hung out with friends and had good times.

I awoke to the sound of rain yesterday and today. What a gorgeous sound. As I laid in bed this morning listening to the rain, it thundered twice. It doesn't thunder much in this area. I've been waiting awhile for this weather. It makes me a very happy Snake.

No comments: