Friday, August 29, 2003

I need coffee. I ran out before I left for L.A. and haven't had a chance to get to PCC since being back. I've been going up to Irwin's everyday, but I feel guilty spending $4 on coffee every morning. Yesterday I bought drip and it just wasn't as good. I am glad it's Friday and a 3 day weekend.

I just had a geek moment. I'm cleaning up the leads for the team today and see the name Michael Dorn. I picture Worf doing Power 90. Heh. Geek.

I had a pretty good time in L.A. I did realize that I haven't been in Seattle long enough to want to go on vacation if that makes any sense. And now I go on vacation again in a week. But then I won't leave for awhile.

I need to get to work. I might have time for more of an update this weekend, but somehow I doubt it. Sorry :-)

No comments: