Sunday, August 17, 2003

This makes me sick. Stupid. Stupid. STUPID. I can't rant about it because I will get too angry.

I'm having VPN issues again and it's nothing that is simple to figure out. I need to go run out and get a network card for my laptop so I can figure out if the issue is with my ISP or my desktop. It's just poopy because it makes work much more difficult.

I only have a few more days until I go to L.A. for my little trip. I've decided to rent a car for a couple of days so I can get to and from work easily. I need to train Patricia on how to do my job for when I'm on the cruise. Problem is, I don't even know how to pull reports from the new system. It's up this week, but since I can't get into the VPN, I can't do anything. I'm hoping that Joe will say it's OK if the reports are delayed a week.

No comments: