Saturday, August 02, 2003

Does this describe me?

Wow! I didn't realize it had been so long since I put an update in here. I've been busy. Well, not today. Today I have been lazy.

Wednesday, I went to Discovery Park after work. Very cool place - must go again. Thursday, I was sick. My body was all out of wack. I think I let my blood sugar level drop too low and I just couldn't recover quickly. Everything I ate made me nauseous. I was also shakey throughout the day. Took most of the day off from working and laid in bed.

Last night went to a joint called Park Pub down by the zoo in Phinney Ridge. I've adopted Teresa's work buddies. She'll invite me out with them about once a week. They are an interesting bunch and that's all I'm saying.

Today I slept in and it was great. I got up, ate breakfast, and then took a nap. Lazy! I then fixed some lunch and watched Donnie Darko. Pretty good movie! Now I'm thinking I might have to be a little productive before I go out with Jose' tonight. I have plans for all day tomorrow so I must get stuff done today. Yet, I sit here. Heh.

No comments: