Wednesday, August 06, 2003

On Monday night, I went bar hopping in my neighborhood in hopes on finding a cool hangout. No such luck. The places around here just aren't my thing. Oh well. I had fun nonetheless.

Yesterday was productive. After work, I went to the pet store and then to Trader Joe's. I now have lots of food. I did go to PCC on Sunday and stocked up on fresh produce. Healthy eating is good eating! Now I just need to start working out again. It seems that since my social life has picked up, I need to work out in the morning or during lunch. I just need to find my motivation to start up again. Did I leave it in L.A.?

Speaking of L.A., I'm going to be making a trip there shortly for a long weekend. Work is throwing a summer party so I decided to go. The great thing is is that I don't have to take any time off from work! I'll be working wonky hours on the days that I am flying, but my work can and will get done. I am excited to get to see several people. I know I won't be able to see everyone, but I think I'll get to see most. My friends Dean and Amy are about to have a baby so I really want to go see them.

Time to get back to work!

No comments: