Monday, August 04, 2003

Saturday, I was not productive at all before going out. But, Jose' and I had a good time. Good discussions about stuff. Sunday, I went over to Stine's with Sandi and we had a girly day. We ate chocolate, swam in the pool, watched a movie and talked about boys. We also decided that it should be a regular occurrance. It's great to get quality girly time. It was late when I got home, so no productivity on getting stuff done. I did pay my bills and started to make a list of things I need to do, so that's a start.

This week is already filling up. I have plans tonight, Wednesday and Friday. I might still have plans on Saturday to go hiking, but we'll see. I need at least one night to not do stuff.

I'm eating an apple right from the core and it's great! It's the little things that make me appreciate not having braces any longer.

Happy Birthday, Dad! I'm sending you lots of love and hoping that your trip is going well in your new van. You will get your gift when I see you in September :-)

No comments: