Thursday, August 21, 2003

Snake's in L.A. right now. Got here yesterday afternoon. Lyssa picked me up from the airport and then we went to Del Taco. When we got back to her house, I tried to work but could not connect to PP's common drive. I could do no work. So, took most of the day off and relaxed.

I'm at work today and am now eating my favorite sammich from the deli. Mmm! Unfortunately, I'm getting sick. My throat really hurts. I can't be sick for several reasons. 1) I have to work. 2) We have to play all day at Universal on Saturday. and 3) I want to see Mathilda and will not risk getting a little baby sick. I need to hunt down some of those herbal pills we have that work so well. Anyway...

Since I can't work at Lyssa's, I'm going to try and head back to Seattle earlier. I just can't miss more work and I won't be able to get to the office on Monday. Ack.

OK, must get back to work.

No comments: