Friday, April 28, 2006

Pink!

I have been drawn to the color pink lately. I keep eyeing the pink Razor and other fun pink things. No, I'm not going to decorate our bedroom in pink or anything like that. This new attraction has caught me off guard. It seems so against my nature. I still haven't the courage to buy pink clothes, but that will change since I found out I get to wear a Pink Dress in Kik's wedding. Not only do I get to stand with one of my favorite people in the whole wide world while she professes her commitment to her beloved, but I get to wear Pink while doing it! I don't know what I'm more excited about - the ceremony or the dress. JK Little Seed! Hee.

I have a month to test out the fake tanning products so I don't look ghastly in the Pink Dress. Wish me luck!

No comments: