Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Candy is EEEVVVIIILLLLLL!!!!

Someone in the office keeps buying candy and filling a very large bowl with it for everyone to put their sticky hands in. I can't stop eating it! I don't need all of this sugar. Lil' bean is going to be a sugar addict if I'm not careful.

Good news: my forearm pain is very minimal now. This also means I haven't been on the computer to speak of in the evenings. I need to get wrist supports for home and start using my laptop on my desk and connect it to my monitor & keyboard.

I haven't been reading my books as planned. Tonight, though, Tony will be at Amanda's house so I can read while sitting in front of the fireplace. I find it very difficult to read while the T.V. is on and Tony always seems to be watching something.

We went over to Chris' house last night for Movie Night and watched the new James Bond movie with a bunch of peeps. My back didn't start hurting really badly until the end of the evening and fortunately, the pain didn't last until today. Looks like I'm on the mend!

OK, before this gets any more boring, I'm going to stop with the writing and read Maggie Mason's book. I'm putting myself to sleep.

1 comment:

Patti Auburn said...

Candy IS evil, we just keep chocolate at my office. There was a time when Top Pot donuts used to show up pretty regularly. I'm so glad those days are over.