Friday, March 16, 2007

Two more free weekends

I'm using a gel wrist support with my mouse at work and that has really seemed to help with the forearm pain. I have to be honest - I believe it's my laptop that is the culprit since I use it while sitting on the couch. I'm not sure it could get less ergonomic than that.

It's the weekend! Horrah! Sleeping in! Horrah! I have two more weekends to be lazy before school starts.

My favorite internet past-time lately is looking at design & home improvement sites. I am inspired to do fun things with the house, but we just don't have the money right now. These are the times where it's dangerous to have credit cards. We've been really, really good, but the temptation to use them is still there. We racked up a good amount of cc debt with our wedding & honeymoon and I'm not willing to rack up any more until we get that debt paid down significantly.

OK, done with the blahblahblah. A few books I ordered last month finally arrived yesterday. One of them is No One Cares What You Had For Lunch: 100 Ideas for Your Blog and I'm on a mission to get some good use out of it.

No comments: