Saturday, May 20, 2006

Hunch-a-bunch

My upper back is much happier now thanks to the fabulous Stine. She mentioned getting a stand to hold my book so I would not hunch over to read. Dur. Why didn't I think of that? I will be venturing to Office Depot to pick one up this weekend. I think it would also be helpful if I start typing my notes instead of writing them in a notebook. Writing in a notebook also requires hunching.

I just finished my second test - one more to complete before my final test on June 6th. My strategy is to spend some hours at the library with the answer book once I receive my laptop so I can complete the homework and know it's accurate before I submit it (homework is done online).

1 comment:

Stine said...

Yay, did you get a stand? I'm so glad you're feeling better.