Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Seattle heat

It's hot in Seattle today. I think it might have reached 80 degrees. Good thing we have air conditioning at work.

I'm twiddling my thumbs right now waiting for Tony to get back from the motocycle shop so we can go get some dinner. I hungry! His old battery is dead and we just couldn't revive it, so he went to get another. I really hope he doesn't want to put it in his bike before we eat. He's thinking about selling it. I love riding on the back of it, but we didn't take it out once last summer because he has neglected to update the tags. It would probably be best if he did sell it and then get another once we have a place where he can park it (other than the street).

Oh! Exciting news! My birthday present was finally released today and Tony ordered it for me!

No comments: