Sunday, May 14, 2006

I am a Tan Goddess

I jest. I can't tell if I look any less pale.

It sure is quiet around here. I was getting used to the Cameron chatter. Although Jenn & Cameron were just here for a brief weekend, the house seems empty now that they are gone.

I will upload the few pictures I took this weekend except for The Dress pictures. If you would like to see those, email me. I have to be sneaky about this since Tony sometimes gets on my computer for stuff. After I took Jenn to see The Dress on Saturday, we did a little bit of shopping looking for accessories. We didn't have any luck with that, but did find shoes for me to wear with the Pink Dress later this month.

I made a couple of quiches this weekend. I wanted to make them completely vegan, but didn't have time to grab the vegan cheese. I made the first one with spinach & mushrooms - it was OK but needed more salt. I made the 2nd today with spinach & facon and used more salt. This one came out much better. I do hope it reheats well since I plan on it feeding us for a few more meals.

This Finance class is turning out to be more challenging than I thought it would be. I've been attempting the homework problems and haven't been getting them 100% right and can't even figure out some of the answers. I then realized that I had yet to watch the lecture and they actually do help. So now I must watch it and hope that it doesn't put me to sleep.

Oh! Fun stuff! I've reconnected with a couple of old friends from my days in Naples via MySpace. I hope to hang out with them next time I'm visiting. Yay Internet!

No comments: