Thursday, May 11, 2006

I have no discipline

Or else I'm just getting my socializing out of my system (ha!) before grad school starts. I haven't been as diligent with my studies with this one class as I would like to be. Working a 9-5 job and going to school is very different than going to school and working at a restaurant or in the mall. When I get home at night, sometimes I just don't feel like studying. Or I need to go grocery shopping so we have food to eat. What do you do? Tuesday was my one night of studying this week and I was so tired that I couldn't concentrate. I wasn't willing to drink caffeine because I was not willing to forego sleep. Oh well. I will scale back on the number of social events I go to during the week until I have taken the GMAT.

Well, after tonight that is. We are going to see Goldfrapp tonight at The Showbox. No more shows are on the agenda except for Sonic Youth in June.

No comments: