Monday, January 08, 2007

That Graduate School Business

It's true - I haven't said a peep about grad school since I took the dreaded GMAT. It was unsure if my math score was high enough. I just found out today that I have been accepted into the program! Wahoo! (that was for Jenn)

After taking the test, I was hearing crickets from the direction of Seattle University. I then got distracted with the wedding, honeymoon and house-buying. I finally contacted them a week or so ago and it turns out I needed to make an official request to have my application moved to a different semester. It's possible that I could have started this semester, but oh well.

On March 26th, I'll be a grad student. Now I need to figure out how I'm going to pay for this. I know there has been talk about making some trips this spring - I'll have to see what my schedule will look like now. Classes are over the first week in June. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.

No comments: