Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Critters in the attic

One pain about the GMAT practice test: the disk only works on Windows machines. Yes, I know my laptop can now run Windows, but I have to go buy it. There was a point last night where I was dozing off while taking the test. No good! My PC is up in the office in my comfy office chair. Normally, I do my studying in the dining room. There's enough activity downstairs to keep me awake.

I admit, my practice test score SUCKED. I have my work cut out for me. Now I will go in the corner and cry. (not really crying. no need to worry, m'kay?)

There was something uninteresting I was going to post and now I have inconveniently forgotten. I should get back to work. I just remembered that I forgot to mail Father's Day cards out today. D'oh!

No comments: