Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I love me some Vietnamese food

Tony's coming home tonight. His grandma is awake now and can have conversations. The doctors are unsure of recovery, so things are definitely still iffy. However, Tony is very happy that he got to spend time with his grandma while she's coherent.

Since it's my last night to myself, I treated myself to Vietnamese food. i love it! but my sweetie isn't in love with it as much as I am. It was so tasty and now my belly is very full.

I am going to attempt to get in an hour or so of studying before I head to the airport to pick up Mr. T. Chris got back from his 3-week Bolivia trip last night and wants to hang out tonight. I'll give myself social time tonight and then it's hard-core studying from here.

Perfect GMAT score - here I come!

No comments: