Friday, June 23, 2006

Time to be more proactive

Last night was no fun - Tony was a very sick boy. I believe it was a migraine. He complained of a headache and then it got worse and then he started with the puking. Poor guy :( I was too distracted to get any studying done. He woke up feeling completely better this morning so all is good.

I have joined a gym again - one that is right down the street from work. I have two short-term goals: (1) tone up my arms so I like they way they look while wearing my wedding dress, and (2) strengthen my back muscles to help prevent the pain. The only time I have been pain-free was when I was exercising on a regular basis. My plan is to go during lunch AND I have a work-out buddy, Levona. No excuses! I'm trying to get Tony to join, too. He says he wants to lose weight before the wedding. He better get started now!

No comments: