Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Status check

Oh nos. I didn't finish my studying and my test is tonight. I did finish my other tests and all of my homework, but now I might not do so well on this test tonight.

Sometimes, the little voice in the back of my head reminds me that I'm not taking this class for credit and the grade really doesn't matter so it's OK to slack a little. And then the other little voice in my head talks back to the first voice reminding her that I have set my own standards and if I do not meet up to those standards, I am only failing myself.

This class has been good practice for grad school. After the orientation, I thought it would be so easy to ace the class. I admit, I made the assumption way too quickly and ended up being wrong. I will pass the class, but i do not know if I have 'aced' it.

No comments: