Monday, July 28, 2003

Bob Hope died today at the ripe age of 100. I just can't imagine living to be that old.

I went to a joint called Hattie's Hat last night. I had been there before with Teresa. Good food, good drinks and good crowd. It's in Ballard, so I do have to drive. I need to find a local pub in my neighborhood. There are like, two places or something. Wallingford isn't a big going out neighborhood. It's very family-oriented. I do need to check out those few bars though.

We are supposed to have a heat wave this week. I'm not looking forward to it since I do not have air conditioning. Having a fan does help, but it could get into the 90's. I think I need more coffee today. I'm tired.

I dyed my hair all by myself this weekend. The color actually turned out and it's even! Yeah! I've already gotten many compliments on it. Moreso than in L.A. even though it's the same color I had down there. I think people here just talk to strangers a lot more. I don't mind talking to people I don't know. It's fun as long as they don't get too friendly.

No comments: