Friday, July 25, 2003

Things are in a strange state right now. Last night (actually, around 4:30 this morning), I woke up in extreme pain. I had this unbearable pain in my lower back. It didn't feel like muscle pain. Maybe it was my kidneys? I tossed and turned in agony until I fell back asleep. I was in so much pain that I was seriously considering getting up and going to an emergency clinic. When I awoke this morning, I was still in pain, but not as much. I am still experiencing discomfort, but nothing I can't handle. It's very strange and disconcerting.

The other thing that is really messing with my head right now has to do with work. Damn. I can't write about it here. Anyway, it's a sticky situation and is freaking me out.

I just got off a business call. While I'm trying to talk to the person, Screech is in the kitchen trying to get into the cabinet where his food is stored. He's knocking stuff down and making a mess of noise. I just don't know what to do with him. First, he was climbing up on the counter by using the drawers as a ladder. Now, he's figured out that he can jump. I think I need to go shopping this weekend to get a microwave stand to put beside the fridge. Gotta figure something out.

No comments: