Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Whew! Tired. Just got back from washing my car. I took off work early today to go get my driver's license. Because it had been less than 5 years since I got my last Washington State d.l., I didn't have to retake the test. Now I have to go somewhere else to register my car. Why can't they be in the same location? Tomorrow I get to take Persephone to the vet. I want these errands to be over soon.

I finally got my futon cover. It's much more of a purple wine than deep burgundy. When I was putting it on, I experienced another instance where living alone is difficult. It's those little things - futon covers, assembling futons, carrying big things, back rubs - where having someone else around would make it much easier. I'd still rather live alone than have help :p

No comments: