Sunday, July 20, 2003

Good day. Good day it was. But now I'm kinda too tired to post. I suppose I should do a bleary-eyed post.

After running an errand this morning and doing stuff around the house, Sandi stopped by and scooped me up to go to a classic VW show. Too many cool cars. Boy, there was this one Ghia that was for sale - she should have been mine. I had some people trying to convince me to sell my Saturn to buy her or another. One day, I will own a Ghia. But not today.

I just got back from a gathering at Teresa's. It was a poetry party. There were 7 of us there; we sat around on her rooftop deck, drank wine and read poetry. Also discussed it a bit. Good time had by all. Something I could never see myself doing whilst in L.A. Didn't have enough friends that read. Got to hang out with some pretty fantastic people, eat some good food and drink some good wine. Tired now. Must go to bed.

No comments: