Monday, July 07, 2003

I try to unpack. Really, I do. I just don't know where to put all of my stuff.

Had to work for most of the day playing catch-up. I still can't access the network via VPN, so reporting has been a pain in the ass. These long days are throwing me off. It's after 9 and still light out. It cannot be after 9! So my coworker was talking to me about the whole drama going on at work. It reiterates how lucky I am to work from home so I don't have to put up with that. There are just too many clashing personalities in my department.

Although I cannot figure out where to put all of my crap, I'm really liking my new apartment. I get great morning light - Screech is loving the napping in the rays of sunlight. This is the first time in years that I have a decent apartment managers. The building is owned by a wife & husband that look like they are in their 50's.

I meant to go out for a walk today but got caught up in work. At least the view is nice.

Should I go to the kaitO show tomorrow night? I just can't decide.

No comments: