Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Oh my poor back! The other night, I slept on a pillow that is too high and now my shoulders have been hurting for the past few days. I made an appointment with Stine, but the earliest I can get in to see her is Saturday morning. Ow!

The color turned out even, but it's just not my color! It's much more copper than I'm used to. I think I'm going to have to go buy some of the color that Riley put on last time she did my hair. There is a place in Belltown that sells the brand. Maybe I go tonight after work.

The report I'm pulling is taking a day and a half! The VPN is now configured properly as of yesterday which is cool. I need to install some firewall software. Zone Alarm maybe? It's free. Or, I could buy Norton and write it off when I pay my taxes. Decisions, decisions.

No comments: