Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Spiders everywhere! Ack! Last night, as I'm doing my dishes, I notice a large spider hanging from the ceiling in my bedroom enjoying easy catches. I let her stay there until I went to bed. She was pretty easy to catch. When I first moved in here, I noticed that one of the corners in the bedroom wasn't a complete corner. Like it had been patched or something. I thought it strange but thought nothing more of it. Well, since I've been noticing the plethera of spiders hanging out in my place, I took a closer look at it last night. It really looked like a web, but I wasn't going to deal with it then. I did, however, remember to deal with it about an hour ago. I was gonna just cut it down, but what if there was a bunch of little spiders in there? Mr. O suggested that I spray window cleaner on it (I don't own bug spray) and vacuum it down. I tried just that, but the thing was so strong it wouldn't vacuum up! With vacuum in one hand and long knife in the other, I proceeded to cut the web down. Fortunately, it wasn't full of little spiders, but there was one spider in it. She survived the ordeal, but her eggs did not.

Wasn't that a fun story?

I went to the Fred Meyer superstore last night. It was fun! They had all sorts of stuff that I needed which totally rocked. I've been supporting the economy a lot lately, but I think I'm done for now.

Went yard sale shopping with Sandi and Jim on Saturday. Annalicious was having one and I picked up some clothes and great books. Such a steal! We also got to cut some fresh lavender at another. We went to 5 and skipped others that we drove by. Crazy yard sale heaven!

I still don't have my futon cover. The place was supposed to get a tracking number for me today, but I haven't heard back. S'ok. I'm gonna rearrange my bedroom tonight. I got to do 4 loads of laundry today while I worked. So productive am I! I also just installed the latch for the kitchen cabinet so the kitties can't get under the sink anymore. No more garbage can on top of the refridgerator! I had to keep it there cause Screech was getting into it. Now I get to keep it under the sink like normal.

I haven't been very good about taking pictures. I forget to take my camera when I walk out the door. Must be better about that!

No comments: